- Version 1.2
- Download 124
- File Size 390.07 KB
- Create Date February 1, 2022
Any individual who shows a consistent and continuing interest in Cardiovascular Nursing or any related area after approval or recommendation of his/her application for membership by the board and payment of the corresponding annual dues.
Shall submit the following requirements:
1. Current PRC license.
2. Must have attended updates/training related to Cardiovascular Nursing with a minimum of 12 contact hours for the past two years.
3. Must have Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
4. With at least (1) one year of experience in Cardiovascular Nursing.
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR THE MEMBERSHIP FORM:
- IF you are NOT working – do NOT write anything under the EMPLOYMENT SECTION provided at the UPPER FRONT of the membership form
- IF you are NOT working – do NOT check the box provided at the UPPER BACK of the membership form
- IF you attended BLS, ACLS, PALS – CHECK the box provided at the UPPER BACK of the membership form that says attended 24 hours continued education or training related to cardiovascular topics.
- YOU will NEED to know the hours/days of each training you attended that is in relation with CARDIOVASCULAR NURSING, there is a space provided at the BOTTOM FRONT of the membership form for this also make sure you know where you got your training from.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the application form on top of this page, fill up and scan or take photo (make sure all text are readable)
- Go to the Online Registration Form and fill up form.
- On the last page of the online form, upload the scan/photo of application form and other required documents.
- Pay the yearly membership fee of Php400. Details will be sent via your registered email (check SPAM folder)
- Upload proof of payment here.
- Wait for email confirmation of your membership.