1. PRC ID and a photocopy of it
2. CPR ID (current) and a photocopy of it or, a photocopy of BLS/ACLS/PALS certificates
3. 1 piece 1×1 ID picture
4. Php 200 membership fee
- RED CROSS – BLS is OK
- NC-CLEX ACLSand PALS ID and/or certificates are OK
- CCNAPI ACLS is OK
- PHC – BLS, ACLS, PALS are OK
- Other Hospital Provided Trainings of BLS, ACLS, PALS are OK
- MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE VALID UPON MEMBERSHIP
- Validity of the ID is 1 year
- The ID is a hard paper card-like ID wherein you will paste your picture and laminate it yourself.
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR THE MEMBERSHIP FORM:
- IF you are NOT working – do NOT write anything under the EMPLOYMENT SECTION provided at the UPPER FRONT of the membership form
- IF you are NOT working – do NOT check the box provided at the UPPER BACK of the membership form
- IF you attended BLS, ACLS, PALS – CHECK the box provided at the UPPER BACK of the membership form that says attended 24 hours continued education or training related to cardiovascular topics.
- YOU will NEED to know the hours/days of each training you attended that is in relation with CARDIO there is a space provided at the BOTTOM FRONT of the membership form for this also make sure you know where you got your trainings from.